-

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 March 2015

They do not like me and I do not like them - Fani-Kayode


Femi Fani-Kayode and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu
 
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), has lashed out at the national leader of the APC, Senator Bola Tinubu and other members of the party saying they are not God. 
 
This was contained in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja, on Monday. 
 
“Whether the APC wishes me well or not, I shall live long and prosper. What they think about me is neither here nor there and I lose no sleep over it. It is only what God thinks about me that matters and they are not God. 
 
“They do not like me and I do not like them and that is fine by me. We do not need to like each other and all we need to do is to meet in the field. 
 
“I do not need their good wishes and neither do I crave their goodwill. We suggest that the APC purge themselves of their obvious obsession with me and, instead, pray for the fortunes of their candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, because he is in trouble and he is surrounded by snakes and vampires. 
 
“They should pray that God will keep Buhari safe from the enemy within. The closer we get to March 28, the more the APC panic and the more falsehood and rubbish that they spew out. As I have said before, they have become prisoners of their own delusions and fantasies and victims of their own hallucinations,” the statement read.

No comments:

Post a Comment