-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 April 2015

Woman auction 6-month-old baby on Ebay

 
A woman was arrested by the Camdem Police Department for trying to auction a baby on Ebay. 
Ms. Jenny Bath who claimed to have adopted the baby from some Afro-American said after the adoption she could not get the baby to stop crying. 
She said, “I adopted the baby from this Afro-American family here in Camden. I thought it was a cute chubby little thing. I like cute chubby of black babies and the price was right. I know Afro-Americans don’t have a lot of money. Not that I’m rich neither, but richer than they is and I felt like I could provide a more better home environment.”

Ms. Bath claims that after she adopted the baby she could not get it to stop crying and being fussy.
“It was keeping me up all hours. The baby refused to eat. I think it has something wrong in its brain. I tried to find it another home, but things are rough in Camden, people are poor, so I just listed it on Ebay. I didn’t know it was wrong.”  
Within minutes of listing the baby for sale on Ebay, Jenny Bath’s listing was deleted for violating Ebay’s Terms of Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment