-

Total Pageviews

Monday 19 January 2015

Jennifer Lopez once again displays chiseld abs for the world to see!

Just check out those abs!  45-year-old with two children!  She is really a bad mama!  I wonder how many hours of hard work at the gym gives one a ''belly'' like that!  damn!

On Friday ''Jenny From the Block'' displayed an incredible fit figure in a pair of grey and black comfy suede slack and a long sleeve turtleneck crop top.
 
The mother-of-two accessorised her look with a black and gold wedge sneakers and oversized sunglasses.  He hair was held up in a high ponytail and she completed her style with diamond jewels.
 
 



 
In a recent interview, Jenny said, '' I love sweats, I get caught by paparazzi all the time.'' ''I like fly sneakers because when I was growing up in the Bronx, sneakers were like your mark of success.'
 
In addition, she said she likes to keep her look simple when running errands.
 

 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment