-

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 January 2015

See the man with an iron rod stuck up his bottom

Shah Kholi said, ''I was on my way to my girlfriend when I heard a man screaming like a wild animal'' ''When I went over to see what happened, I saw this poor man in a pool of blood with an iron rod sticking out of his crotch area.''
 
Those screams it turned out were from unlucky Ajay Deora, 29, from the city of Banswara in Rajasthan State, Northern India.
 
He was on his way home after a few beers at his friends home.  Bursting for the loo, he decided to stop off at a building site when he slipped and fell 20ft and landed on a mental rod.
 


More photos aster the cut

 
The rod had pieced his body form one side to the other.
 
Damaged Deora was rushed to the hospital where staff sawed the rod in half before taking an x-ray of his shattered rectum.
 
The force with which the rod entered Deora was said to be so great that it caused extensive internal damage.
 
Though the rod had been removed, the hospital said it will take some time before Deora can walk or use his bowels properly.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment