-

Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 January 2015

Two robbers who went to a house to rob instead, sat down to watch TV while snacking on the owner's food

Two burglars who broke into a house and sat and watched the owner's TV while eating his crisps have been arrested after the owner spotted them on a remote surveillance camera.

Security-conscious Chung Chang, 32, was at work when he decided to check his surveillance gear from the office.

To his disbelief, he watched as the two men made themselves comfortable as they wandered around his living room in Linyi, in eastern China's Shandong province. He said: 'I don't know what made me check the remote surveillance camera, perhaps it was a sixth-sense. But when I saw these two men in my flat I was very confused.
 

'At first I thought they might be friends of my son, but when I called him he said he wasn't at home. 'My wife was away on a business trip so I knew they weren't her friends.
'Then I saw them putting on white gloves and looking though my things and I realised they were burglars. And they had the cheek to watch my TV and eat my crisps too.'
Mr Chung then called the police who went straight to the block of flats and knocked on the door.
A police spokesman said: 'When officers arrived the men inside were clearly very surprised.
'We heard lots of swearing coming from the other side of the door and then it went quiet.
'The two men were found hiding under the owner's bed after police and club-wielding security guards went inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment