-

Total Pageviews

Friday 10 April 2015

Mariah Carey fires back at her former publicist ''I Dumped You First"


 
Mariah Carey is insisting she sacked her publicist.  And not the other way round as is currently trending on the internet.
 
TMZ obtained a letter which Mariah claims she wrote to famed publicist Cindi Berger, who has represented the singer for 15 years.
 
Mariah says in the letter, "I've done a lot of soul-searching this past year ... and I found myself asking if I was truly employing a healthy perspective ."

The singer goes on, "So I think it's time for us to take a break Cindi," saying she wants to "bring a fresh approach to this new phase in my career."
 
But her former publicist office is saying they never got any latter of such. Sources connected with the publicist says she's the one who decided to end the relationship with Mariah.
 
Things have gotten bitter fast. According to Mariah Carey’s office, Mariah had offered to put an ad in one of the Hollywood trade magazines honouring Cindi for winning a "Women of Power" award.
 
But Mariah's new manager, Stella Bulochnikov, said they are pissed at Cindi because they think she leaked the story she quit Mariah, as such they will no longer go ahead with the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment