-

Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 April 2015

Those who have defected from PDP to APC are stomach politicians who lack integrity and morals - Gov. Babangida Aliyu

 
Governor Babangida Aliyu yesterday while addressing some local government chairmen who paid him a courtesy visit stated that he would rather resign from politics than defect to the APC or any other party.
He went further to refer to his political colleagues who have all being defecting to the APC in droves as lacking in morals, integrity and that they are suffering from poverty.
See his actual quote below: 
"Those who have defected from PDP to APC have clearly demonstrated that they are not principled and they are suffering from poverty, lack integrity and not morals and could easily be described as stomach politicians. For me, I will rather resign from politics than defect to APC or any other party. For principles of integrity, morality, we have chosen to remain in PDP. I heard people insinuating that I have dumped my party candidate for the APC candidate. It is a lie, I will never do such a thing"

No comments:

Post a Comment