-

Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 October 2014

Jennifer Lopez: Not ashamed of her three divorces "I am human''

Jennifer Lopez in an interview with the British Mirror said she is not ashamed of her three divorces and past failed relationships.  She said,

''I have gone from relationship to relationship but, at the end of the day, I am not ashamed of the path I have taken or the lessons I have learned,"  "I am who I am and I am human."

"I do what feels right in the moment and right now it feels good to just be on my own and have some 'I love Jennifer' time, which I haven't done a lot in my life," she said. "My friends are constantly trying to set me up but I'm just not there right now. It's not something that's a priority."





The mother of two (Max and Emme), 45 years old was in the past married to Ojani Noa 1997-1998, Cris Judd 2001 to 2002 and Marc Anthony 2004 to 2012.  She also dated Sean 'P' Diddy, Ben Affleck and Casper Smart.

She said her biggest priority right not is her twins Max and Emme.

"You just want the kids to know they are loved, that's the most important thing," the singer explained. "Being a mother is my number one priority… I am just spending time with myself and my kids. I still believe in love, of course, but the thing you think about most is, 'Who is good enough to come into the life of me and the kids?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment