-

Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 October 2014

Senator Bukola Saraki suspends 2015 presidential plan

Senator Bukola Saraki has put on hold his 2015 presidential ambition.

According to Bamikola Omisore, his media aid, he said Senator Saraki decided to suspend his ambition in the interest of the nation.

''I have always maintained that I did not leave the ruling party to join the opposition because of my personal interest.  Anyone who understands Nigeria politics would know that it takes courage and self sacrifice to do that'' he said.



He believes some people should make the sacrifice and be part of the solution rather than the problem.

''Therefore whether it is on the issue of the party or all other issues that I have been pushing in my position as a Senator of the Federal Republic , I have been driven primarily by my desire to see a better and more purposely governed country''





No comments:

Post a Comment