-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 November 2014

Man found dead mouse in sausage after making himself a sandwich

A Russian man, Anatol Voronkov, 28 years, was left dumbfounded when he discovered a dead mouse inside a sausage he wanted to use to make himself a sandwich.  The sausage was advertised as a high quality meat.

After biting through part of the sandwich he suddenly spotted something dark inside.  Anatol said, ‘’I thought it was a pepper, but then I realised it was the foot of a rodent.  And worse, I then found the foot was attached to the rest of the animal in the middle of the sausage.’’
 
 


‘’I felt really sick but the only good thing was that I was the only one who ate it, and my wife and kids hadn't touched it.  And although I felt sick, when I showed my wife she really was sick.’’

Anatol had laid his complains at the environmental health depart, who is looking into the issue.  The rodent had been sent to the lab for testing to ascertain if it is carrying any disease.


Anatol and his wife had decided to become vegetarians.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment