-

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Jada Pinkett Smith, 43, adores the cover of Shape magazine December/Janaury edition

Jada Pinkett Smith is the cover girl of Shape magazine December/January edition.
 
Jada who during her interview with the magazine gave useful tips on how to achieve her sculptured body said she focus on reps rather than heavy weight.  Her favourite exercise is walking stairs - a cardio workout that is also a serious butt and leg toner.
 
As for what motivates her, she said, ''Well I love when Will look at me and say, you look so freaking good.'' ''When my husband of almost 20 years can't take his eyes off me?  That is amazing.''
 
 

Another photo after the cut



Jada also said to keep their sex life active and their romance alive, they read and discuss books about religion and spiritual expression.  She said.'' it is a big turn-on for me to be spiritually and intellectually challenged by Will.  To me it is like fore-play.''

No comments:

Post a Comment