-

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Man carves Ferrari out of wood, rides it around canals in venice (photos)

Venice is mainly full of canals and you need the gondolas, yachts or floating taxis to move around.
 
Crafty Livio De Machi wanted so much to prove a point after he was bullied out of his small boat.  He spent five months carving a block of pine wood into a Ferrari sport car.  And once he added a boat engine, he could then ride is special unusual new motor all around the canals.
 
He came up with the idea after being bullied in a smaller boat he originally use for getting around.
 
  




 More photos after the cut

 
He said: “I thought Venice would be like it was a hundred or two-hundred years ago when there weren’t any motorboats and you could travel along in a beautiful, peaceful way.
 

“But, paddling along in my little boat, I got out on the Grand Canal and all of a sudden up came the waves and the motorboats.
 
 
“I said to my little son, who was with me, we’ve got to go back because this Grand Canal has turned into a freeway."
 








 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment