-

Total Pageviews

Monday 29 December 2014

My Hubby never laid hand on me - Mel B finally spoke

Mel B has finally spoken out supporting her husband Stephen Belafonte's claim that he never lay a hand on his wife.
Taking to her instagram on Sunday night, she shared a picture of them together with the caption, ''This is for my fans having problems with my twitter will be back soon.  ''I am very good and very polly but much better now and for the record my hubby never would lay a hand on me sorry took so long but any response fuels rumors'' #lovemyfamily #lovemyfans.
 
The couple have been embroiled in domestic violence claims.  Despite desperate attempts by Stephen denying ever being abusive towards his spouse, Mel B kept quiet all through the speculation period, until now.
 

 
This message from Mel B has for now put to rest all speculations as regards their marriage not being OK.
 
The X Factor judge was also seen on Friday as she stepped out with Stephen in California holding hands as they left a sushi restaurant in Tarzana with their wedding rings firmly in place.
 
The couple were joined by their daughters Phoenix, Madison and Kushiyu.
 
The whole family also spent Christmas Day together with Mel B taking to her instangram to share a cute photo captioning it "Have a Merry Christmas.''
 


1 comment:

  1. Hmmmnn! I pray so, if not time will tell

    ReplyDelete