-

Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 December 2014

Meet one of the richest woman in the world who is worth $15 billion but still rely on freebies

She is the ex-wife of Google's founder, Sergey Brin.  Anne Wojcicki (41) shares $30 billion with her former husband. 
 
Despite this wealth, she confessed to loving freebies.  She said she once drank so much complimentary carrot that was provided at the office that she turned orange.  She said, ''Because it was expensive, I felt I had to maximize the amount that I consume, so I drank 32oz every day for a year and I turned orange.''
 
Anne Wojcicki


As a wall street newbie, Anne earned $40,000 per annum, was able to save $1000 per month and still took the subway.
 
Anne Wojcicki despite being one of the richest women in silicon valley confessed missing life on a budget.  She said, ''I miss life on a budget again I think being on a constraint with money makes you more creative.''
 
With former husband, Sergey Brin

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment