-

Total Pageviews

Monday 29 December 2014

Who is the special person vying for Khloe Kardashian's attention

What over 15 million instangram followers of Khloe Kardashian are doing right now is trying to unravel who is the mystery person who is vying for her attention and has sent her a bouquet of beautiful white peonies.
 
Khloe who shared a snap of the beautiful peonies also fuelled  the guess work because she has refused to share who the flowers are from.
 
The question now is, is French Montana the sender?  Is the rapper trying to creep back into the reality star's love life?
 
 


 
Khloe ended her romance with the rapper after deciding she was not yet ready for a serious relationship.
 
She recently revealed to British Cosmopolitan magazine, '' I don't crave sex ....  I crave  companionship - I just want to be cuddled.''
 
She also lamented  about the breakdown of her marriage to Lamar Odom and the hopes of starting a family.  She said, '' I was 30 in June  and by the time I hit that age I thought I would have kids and still be married!  But because that is not the way it went, you can't sit in and ball and cry.''
 
Khloe had a sizzling romance with rapper French  Montana but split from the musician in September after eight months.  They again came back in October only to go their separate ways once again.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment