-

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 March 2015

''I felt like a prisoner during my 7 year marriage to Guy Ritchie'' Madonna


Madonna claims she felt like a prisoner while married to her second husband, British director Guy Ritchie.

The Living For Love hitmaker married Ritchie in 2000, but has confessed to feeling trapped by the Sherlock Holmes filmmaker during their seven-and-a-half-year marriage and believes the 46-year-old held her back artistically.

Speaking about their time together, she told The Sun, 'I did find myself sometimes in a state of conflict. There were many times when I wanted to express myself as an artist in ways that I don't think my ex-husband felt comfortable with. 

The 56-year-old star - whose 13th studio album Rebel Heart is out this week - divorced Guy in 2008, but now acknowledges compromise is a key part of any relationship, so she just needs to find the right man who can fully accept what she does.

She added: 'I think when you get married you have to be willing to make a lot of compromises and that's fair enough. I think that's the way it goes in relationships.'

No comments:

Post a Comment