-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 October 2014

Gulder Ultimate Search evicts Sandra and Ikenna

For two people in the Gulder Ultimate Search, their dream of  finding the general's war helmet, going home with the ultimate price of N10m and a brand new SUV has come to an end.

Ikenna and Sandra are the latest two to be evicted from the Gulder Ultimate Search ''The Mission'' after remaining at the bottom of the table for several days.

Sandra who complained of her partner said,

 ''Since we became partner, it hasn't been going on well, its taking time for him to pick up and you can't push him more than that.  Its so unfortunate that two of us are team mates; I cant help it, I am trying my best but if he goes down, I go down with him''

Ikenna and Sandra leaving the camp
 
 
Sandra



Ikenna
 
But Ikenna who refused to be blamed has this to say;

'' I knew that my days were numbered since the day I was paired up with her.  I knew the both of us were not compatible.  I have been living another kind of life that I did not like.  I have been under subjection, I think God has the best for me''

Both of them will now join Blessing and Loretta who had previously been evicted from the Gulder Ultimate Search XI ''The Mission''.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment