-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 October 2014

I intorduce desperate female fans to my unmarried male friends - Tuface

Innocent Idibia popularly called Tuface in a chat with Saturday Beats said he does not hesitate to refer desperate female fans, who do not want to respect his marriage to his unmarried male friends.

“When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.




The singer who said three of his children are already showing singing talents sees himself as a natural coach.  He also said marriage has brought a lot of balance to his life and that there are certain things he can no longer engage in.

He also recalls that the death of his father few months back was a very painful period of his life.

Source:  Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment