-

Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 November 2014

IBB returns home after two months medical trip

Former Military President, Ibrahim Babangida yesterday returned home after spending almost two months abroad for medical  treatment.
 
The former leader, who left the country for treatment in Germany on September 6, arrived Minna airport at about 2.50pm looking hale and hearty.  He left the airport in a convoy and arrive his home at 3.15pm.  He thanked all Nigerians for their goodwill messages while he was away.
 

ADVERTISEMENT

He said, “I feel better. I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for the goodwill gestures they expressed during my absence. I have been deeply touched by their love, their affection and their prayers. I want to use this medium to thank each and every one of them,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment