-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 December 2014

Angelina Jolie has Chicken Pox, she will not attend the premiere of her new film Unbroken

The 39-year-old film actress revealed late last night that she will not be attending the upcoming promotional event for her new film, Unbroken, because she has come down with Chicken Pox.
 
Angelina in a video message, looking upset and with spots on her neck and shoulders said, ''I just wanted to be clear and honest about why I would be missing the Unbroken event in the next few days, which is that I found out last night that I have Chicken Pox.''  ''So I will be home itching and missing everyone and I cannot believe it because this film means so much to me.'' ''But such is life.  There it is.  Send everyone my love and I hope everything goes well.''
 
 
 
Universal Pictures who is releasing the epic have sent her a speeding recovery message saying they hope she gets well fast and that they are looking forward to her returning to her work very soon.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment