-

Total Pageviews

Friday 19 December 2014

LOL! Parents are really smart! Check out what parents traveling for the first time with their 12-month-old baby did on board a flight

One can only imagine sitting next to a constantly crying baby on a long distant flight above 35,000 ft.


Certain Parents who were traveling with their 12-month-old baby for the first time and who put the comfort of their co-passengers into consideration decided the first thing is to first soften other passengers just in case baby decide ‘’ bring the roof down’’.
 

 
 
Full letter after the cut

 
A soon as the parents boarded the flight, they quickly distributed to other passengers, goodie bags  as a pre-emptive strike  in anticipation of their infant causing havoc on board  the flight.

 
The goodie bag which has in It sweets also contain a set of earplugs.   And neatly written was a letter to each passenger saying
 

 ‘Hi Stranger!


‘My name is Madeline. I will be 1 on December 17th and this is my first flight.


‘I’ll try to be on my best behaviour, but I’d like to apologize in advance if I lose my cool, get scared or my ears hurt.


‘My mom and dad packed you this goodies bag with a few treats.


‘There are also ear plugs in case my first public serenade isn’t as enjoyable to you as it is to my mom and dad.


‘Have a great flight!’


One of the passengers, who calls himself Ninjashares, posted a picture of the bag online underneath the message: ‘A baby just handed me this on my flight. I ain't mad''

 

No comments:

Post a Comment