-

Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 January 2015

Kanye and I are obsessed with each other, and I am not pregnant - Kim Kardashian (see her tweets)

Kim took to twitter yesterday to id 2014 good-bye be clearing the air as regards some rumour that has been going around.

She tweeted, 'Lets clear up some rumors before the new year.... I'm bored looking online and seriously don't know where they come up with this stuff!' the 34-year-old wife of Kanye West tweeted.  'No I'm not pregnant,' the mother-of-one began.





Kim and Kanye currently have a one-year-old daughter North West but have been rumoured to be expanding their brood.

There has also been talk of a riff in the couple's relationship, leading the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star to add, 'Kanye & I are not having marriage problems.

'Were literally obsessed with each other!'
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment