-

Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 January 2015

North West flushed Kanye West's phone down the toilet


Kim K revealed that 19-month-old North West deliberately dropped her father’s phone into the toilet and flushed it down.

The 34-year-old mother-of-one who saw this as a funny side of her daughter, revealed this during her Heat radio interview with Ryan Seacrest this week.  She also said she made spirited efforts to save her husband, 37-year-old Kanye’s phone by using rice.
 

She said, 'Not last night but the night before I hear North in the bathroom and I hear the toilet flushing and flushing and I run in there.
 
'I'm like "wait a minute babe" to Kanye, "didn't she have your phone a second ago?" Sure enough the phone was in the toilet. I put it in a bag of rice but nothing worked'

Hmmm!  If it was Kim’s phone, the self-confessed phone addict, I am sure she would not see the funny side of this act o!  North West would have seen naked fire!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment