-

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 October 2014

I decided to smuggle drugs to enable me raise money for my wedding

A suspect Chike Pauline, 40 years, was nabbed during an outward screening of passengers on board a Rwanda Air flight with 1kg of drugs suspected to be methamphetamine by the NDLEA.
 
Chike who confessed to the crime operates a medicine business in Aba Abia State before his arrest and was planning to smuggle the drug into Bujumbura, Burundi.
 
He stated during interrogation that it was unfortunate he was caught.  That he was lured into smuggling the drug so as to be able to raise money for his wedding.  He said,  “I am a patent medicine dealer in Aba, Abia State. My arrest is very unfortunate because I am a hardworking person. I was deceived into drug trafficking because I was desperate to perform my marriage ceremony by the end of the year. I was optimistic that I would not be arrested, but things did not go according to my expectation. What must I do to set myself free from this predicament?''
 
 

 
The agency's Chairman states that Chike Pauline would be charged to court after the conclusion of all investigations.  And his persecution will serve as a deterrent to others who are thinking of going into this type of illegal trade.  He  appealed to the public to support the campaign for a free drug Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment