-

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Nigerian youths are being killed daily in Dubai

Sport journalist Aisha Falode in a passionate letter to President Jonathan has asked him to tackle the meaningless and daily killing of Nigerian youth in United Arab Emirates.

She said the Nigerian government need to confront Dubai and demand for justice over the killing of so many Nigerian youths.   She said, “For record emphasis, my son was thrown from the balcony of a 17-floor apartment in Manchester Tower in Dubai. A Saudi boy resident in Dubai confessed to the murder; he had my son’s blood on his T-shirt, he had my son’s blood on his knuckles and boasted about serving time for 25 years in prison, if it comes to the worst.   “His murderer has a name-Faisal Aldakmary Al-Nasser.




“There were witnesses to this murder. They have written statements verbally and orally corroborating what the murderer said.  “I have put all this together to make this easy for the Nigerian government to help me get justice for my son in Dubai.  “I warned the Nigerian government that Nigerian youths were being killed in Dubai on a daily basis, as confirmed by our embassy in Dubai. I also warned parents about the danger of Dubai.  “I also stated repeatedly that if justice was not gotten for my son that another murder will happen. Indeed, there have been many more after my son, although not mentioned because they do not have a voice. But now, there is one so close to the government that has been struck.  “I did not have to be a soothsayer to know this. Many more will happen until we get justice for Toba Falode, and all those who have been murdered in cold blood in Dubai.
“We cannot stand by and watch our youths’ lives being downplayed over and above “collaboration and partnership” with a country that hates us with so much passion, that they are cutting down the lives of our young ones in cold blood crudely and viciously and yet we seek “partnership and collaboration” in investment with this same country.”
 
She also ask for the Nigerian Ambassador to Dubai Ibrahim Auwalu to be summoned home to answer questions on why Nigerian youths are being killed in Dubai.

The former governor of Bayelsa State Diepriye Alameiseigha also lost a son Oyam Alameiseigha who was  alleged to have been murdered in Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment