-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 October 2014

I want to fall in love again - Ara

Ara in an interview with Saturday Beats has come out to say she is still very much interested in giving marriage another chance despite her recent divorce from her Iceland based husband,  And that she would not mind dating a younger man.
 
''When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”
 
 

 
When asked if she is overbearing, controlling and manipulative? She said “I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover,” she said.
 
She said she is still in good terms with her baby daddy who has since remarried.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment