-

Total Pageviews

Friday 17 October 2014

I will never forget the beating my Son-In-Law gave me - Father-In-law

ALhaji Basiru Ahmed, 67 years, father to Adijat Adisa has prayed on the Alikuko Cutsomary court Lagos to dissolve the 17 years marriage of his daughter to Najimu Adisa.

Basuri Ahmed who maintained he can no longer stand the humiliation and beating he receives from his son-in-law Najimu Adisa said;

“Najimu beat me while I was preventing him from beating my daughter during one of their fighs, I won’t forget that day in a hurry. 



“So, I want this court to dissolve the union because my daughter, Adijat, cannot continue with the marriage,” he said.

Adijat who is 34 years was also in support of the dissolution of the marriage to Basiru stating that the marriage of 17 years has been a living hell and that her husband beats her at any given opportunity.

She also reported that he does not provide for the family neither does he pay school fees for the children.

 The mother of four said;  “I want the court to dissolve the union because I don’t want to die young,”

Adisa who denied all allegations was also in support of the dissolution of the marriage citing frequent interference from his father-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment