-

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Honestly, I don't know my next political step after 29th May 2015 - Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola

During an interview with Channels Television, when asked his next step in politics, Gov. Fashola said he does not know what his next step will be after leaving office come 29th May 2015.  He said,  “I don’t know honestly. I do well in multitasking. I have a job to do that runs until May 2015. And up till now people haven’t stopped asking me and my government for services. My mandate expires on the 29th of May and I’m going to give my best shot until the very final hour.”
 
He also assures all that despite all efforts by the PDP to clinch Lagos State, that APC will still retain the state in 2015.
 
Fashola said the electorate will decide who will be governing them next, just as he hope whoever succeeds him will perform better than he had done.  He said, “I’ve met those who are running for governor on the platform of my party and I think all of them are good enough to lead us but the ultimate choice of who will lead us will depend on the larger body polity and the registered voters,”
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment