-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 November 2014

My husband inflicted me with a sickness that made me to menstruate for one year-Housewife

An Osogbo Grade II Customary Court in Osun State has dissolved the 17-year-old marriage between Opeyemi Jimoh and her husband Mudashiru.
 
Opeyemi who approached the court for the dissolution of the union cited series of complaints against her husband.
 
She said,  “He is always creating problems for me by inflicting me with different sicknesses which make me unhappy. One of such occasions is when I menstruated for a whole year. I left his house in December 2013 and since then, he has stopped caring about me and our children because the children are with me,” she also told the court that both of them had since remarried other partners.
 
 

Opeyemi who said the marriage was blessed with four children said there was no more love between the both of them.  She also said Mudashiru was fond of fighting her new husband anytime he comes to her house to drop upkeep for the children.
 
Mudashiru was not present in court.  But the president of the Court Chief Popoola Bolarinwa dissolved the marriage on the grounds that the marriage had broken down irretrievably.  Opeyemi was therefore granted custody of the four children and Mudashiru was given right of access

No comments:

Post a Comment