-

Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 November 2014

Haba! See pregnant school girl mannequins that was displayed in a shopping mall

According to Washington post, as people walk through the shopping mall in Caracas, Venezuela, they display shock at the first sight of these teenage looking pregnant school girls mannequins.  18-year-old student, Kelly Hernandez, did a double take with her hands over her mouth when she first saw it.  ''I think it is horrible.  If I was a mother, I wouldn't want my child to see this''.
 

But this display is a United Way Campaign to create awareness of the dangers of teenage illicit sex.   They are hoping teens seeing this display will think twice about their sexual behaviours.
 
The organization also filled vending machines in high schools with diapers, baby formulas and other baby products to remind students of the harsh realities.
 
Hmmm!  I just don't like this pregnant teen mannequin campaign.  I personally think it is distasteful?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment