-

Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 October 2014

Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan submits forms for Delta Senatorial seat

Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State today submitted his nomination forms for Delta State Senatorial district at the Peoples Democratic Party State Headquarters Asaba, Delta State.
 
He picked up the forms on October 17 at the national secretariat of the PDP in Abuja.  He expressed his appreciation to all PDP faithful and Delta people for their love and support.



He said, “History is in the making and I have to heed the calls of my people, who have urged me to go to the Senate after my tenure as Governor of Delta State. I will not disappoint them. I will, by the grace of God, give my senatorial zone quality representation.
 
“I also want to appreciate President Goodluck Jonathan and assure him that I will put all my national and international reach at his disposal.
 
Secretary of  the G3 political group Mr. Solomon Funkekeme has also come out to say they are ready to support the governor to achieve his senatorial ambition.  he said Uduaghan was the best the district could present  as their representative at the National Assembly putting into consideration is wealth of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment