-

Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 December 2014

Lagos State Deputy Governor, Mrs. Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire drops Senate ambition

A statement by Mr. Tunde Abatan, Special Assistant (Media) to the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Mrs. Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire said the deputy governor would no longer be contesting for the senate seat of Lagos West Senatorial District.
 
Mrs. Orelope-Adefulire said her decision was as a result of the overall interest of her party.  She said, ''This is of course a very difficult decision for me to make but one that I make in the overall interest of my party and for the benefit of our growing internal democracy.
 
''I promise to use the rest of my tenure as the deputy governor to continue to assist the governor in providing good governance.''
 

No comments:

Post a Comment