-

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Ben Murray-Bruce joins the race, to run for senate

Ben Murray Bruce has submitted his nomination form indicating interest to represent the Bayelsa East Senatorial District on the PDP platform.
 
While speaking to the press he said,  “I am excited to run for senate. I have submitted my form to run for Bayelsa East which is the President’s senatorial district. “I am excited about the process and opportunity to serve. The new Senate, if we win, will be different because we will deal with issues that concern the public.
 
 

“It will be a people oriented Senate and we will care about the people, we will care about development and we will protect the President. We cannot produce about 40 per cent of the oil and live in abject poverty. That must change. I am concerned about the welfare of our people.”
 
He was accompanied by political leaders from the senatorial zone and hundreds of supporters.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment